Website Under Construction, but in the mean time if you are looking to engage a business coach you may like to consider these things before doing so:
- Always ask what experience the prospective coach has in building a successful business outside of their coaching practice.
- Ask them what mistakes they made in their business, what those mistakes cost them and what they learnt from these mistakes.
- Ask what specific experience they have with your type of business and the challenges you face.
- Check that you will receive one-on-one sessions with your coach. Productive, focused time together will accelerate your results and save you time and money in the long run, faster than any generic program.
- Make sure your coach will customise your coaching to focus on the specific needs of your business. This should start with a thorough review of every part of your business to identify blind spots and opportunities.
- Ensure you can build a strong, open relationship with your coach. Mutual trust, respect and belief in their advice are critical.
- Ask if your coach has a network of proven contacts they will share with you to save you time, money and the frustration associated with finding quality service providers.
More to come…